Error creating thumbnail: File missing
The Earling, 2007
133 Wilson Street|
New Prairie, Wisconsin
|Current use||Live concert venue|
|Opened||June 23, 1942|
|Rebuilt||June 23, 1978|
The Earling is a former movie theater now live concert venue located across the street from the Derelli Towers.
Surviving The Fire of 1976
Originally built in 1942 but closed down a few days prior to the great fire of 1976, citing financial problems. After the fire, the theater suffered major damages and was remodeled to it’s former glory as one of the 15 New Prairie Historical buildings that J.P. Derelli deemed to maintain for future generations. It was reopened in 1978. Since then, the theater’s been blessed with a successful financial future.