To Tom Cortini (Movie)
|To Tom Cortini|
10th Anniversary Poster
|Directed by||Jeff Bell|
|Screenplay by||Jeff Bell|
|Music by||John Murphy, Seatle Music|
|Edited by||Jeff Bell|
|December 15, 2002|
To Tom Cortini, also known as TTC, is a 2002 short film that was the first to expand upon the New Prairie Universe.
A man starts asking questions about the packages he's been delivering but soon finds himself being hunted down for finding out too much.
- Chris Horton ..... Jerry Burr
- Joel Bessire ..... Tom Cortini
- Jeff Bell ..... Vinnie Sportien
- Bryan Boyer ..... Anthony
- Nate Weiss ..... Tony
- Keith Rambicure ..... Henchman #1
- Joel Bessire ..... Henchman #2
- Jeff Bell ..... Henchman #3
- Was the second film created under the Ghost-Hat Productions name however, was the first film completed.
- The film was produced in part by BOLTONBROS.CO, a production company co-founded by Jeff Bell prior to the foundation of Ghost-Hat.
- The character Jerry Burr had a different last name in the original edit of the film. His name "Jerry Dingle" was changed during a 2004 re-edit of the film. Since the actors were no longer available, any mention of the name was simply cut from dialogue and a new one added in the credits.
- The film was written, filmed, and edited in less than 2 weeks. It was a final project for a high school class that needed to be presented at the end of the semester. The original edit was completed a day before it was due.
- Houses belonging to friends of the cast and crew were used as the estates of both Vinnie and Tom.
- The idea for the movie came about after visiting the wooden trail seen at the end, a month prior to production. Onsite, director Jeff Bell loved the location and said he'd like to film a movie there. When it came time to make this movie, the story was written to work for that location.
- The package of cocaine was actually a bag of sugar.
New Prairie Universe Info
The events of this film take place on December 15, 1995.